Super Bowl 2019 Roku
It’s time to stream the super bowl football games right on your TV. For those, who are all not aware of Super bowl 2019 (called as Super Bowl LIII), it’s a series of American football matches, which is held between the two teams called New England Patriots & Los Angeles Rams, for the NFL championship in Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The game had started on 3rd February, so it’s a perfect time to evince your leisure time with entertaining football matches.
Want to know, which channels are telecasting the super bowl LIII? The answer is ‘CBS channel network’. Yes, CBS is broadcasting all the Super bowl match series at US. You can get all the match contents via CBS channel through cable subscription, mobile app or streaming devices. You are now able to get the CBS channel on featured free option in Roku either subscribe to the paid channel called CBS all access to get all the complete contents. And available on all platforms such as Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Xbox one, Chrome cast, Android TV, PlayStation 4 etc. Go through the blog to know about cbssports.com and super bowl 2019.
Requirements to Watch Super Bowl LIII On Roku
You need the following requirements for the CBS channel activation on your roku device. Please ensure that you all the prerequisites before getting into the activation steps.
- Roku streaming player
- Strong internet connection
- Mobile or computer device
- Individual Roku account
- Other needed credentials
Super bowl 2019 on Roku – CBS Sports Activation
- First, connect all the preliminary requirements and other accessories to establish the Roku device
- Proceed with the initial setup process such as display, language and location settings for your Roku
- Sign in to your individual Roku account and link the Roku account with the streaming device
- After signing in, you will land on the Roku homepage with multiple set of options
- To search for CBS sports channel, move on to the Roku channel store and search for CBS network
- Or you can also search the CBS channel straightaway under the Sports category, and select the right option from the results
- Enter the channel menu and click the ‘add channel’ option to include the channel on your Roku
- If you have selected the channel on featured free, you don’t need to undergo any payment transaction step
- For CBS full access, you have to pay for the channel
- After the previous step, you will obtain the CBS activation code on your TV
- As you get the code, enter the CBS.com/roku and type the activation code on the necessary field
- Activate the CBS channel in a few minutes and enjoy Streaming the Super Bowl LIII on your Roku
CBS Mobile App
- To get a customized & quality mobile experience of super bowl matches, install the site in your smartphone
- Enter the app store and search for the CBS sports app, install and catch up all the Super Bowl LIII matches without any delay in your mobile itself
For further information about Super Bowl 2019 Roku & CBSsports.com activation, please call our team by the toll-free number at +1-866-990-6730.