Activate your Roku streaming Device using Roku.com/link
Steps to Activate Your Roku Using Roku.com/link
Roku, the best streaming device is available in the market today with amazing features and specifications. There are lot of streaming device brand and each model has unique features. Activate your Roku device with Roku.com/link and enjoy the endless entertainment to the fullest.
Best streaming device models
The popular and the best streaming device brands include
- Roku Premiere – Offers the best features to stream 4K and HDR contents.
- Streaming stick – Powerful and portable streaming player
- Roku Express Plus – You can access to huge number of movies and TV programs.
- Roku Ultra – Compatible with 4k Ultra HD TV and so, it is best to use
Check out the reviews and purchase the best one that you like. The good part is that the setup process always remains the same.
How to activate your streaming device using Roku.com/link
- Roku.com/link is the official page to link and activate your streaming device. Once you tap on the page, provide the code to link the streaming device when prompted.
- Prepare your device first and connect all the necessary cables to the device (Power and HDMI cables). Premium HDMI cable is used to connect the streaming device to Roku TV. We always suggest using the Premium cables to get accurate output.
Connect your streaming device to the Network
As you power on the device the display screen will prompt you to choose the network connection type. This include the wired and wireless connection. Tap on the wireless tab and provide the network credentials.
Make sure that the green checkmarks are visible on the screen as it indicates the network connection status. If it is a red checkmark, it will indicate the network connection errors. Users who prefer the wired network connection can use a USB cable.
Steps on how to create Roku account
- Generate a Roku.com/link account using the webpage and as you click on the respective page you will be prompted to provide the username, password and email ID.
- The account will be successfully created once you tap on the submit tab.
- If you come across any errors using the account, check the credentials and validity.
- We suggest our users to create a new Roku account by calling Roku support number.
Link the device to the account
Go to the page Roku.com/link and type the activation code displayed on the TV screen to link the streaming device to the Roku account. Visit the channel store to choose the best channels. Add it to your account and enjoy streaming.
Tips to resolve the channel activation errors
When activating your Roku channels, you might come across errors or troubles. The minute errors can be resolved using these simple steps.
- Check and make sure that you use the right steps for activation.
- Restarting the device can resolve most of the activation errors.
- Verify the network connection status. Check the wireless network credentials (username and password).
- Make sure that you do not miss any of the channel activation steps.
- Create a new account if the existing one is not valid.
Once you have created the Roku account, link it to your streaming device using Roku.com/link. Your Roku account is now ready to use.
Activate your streaming device using the above guidelines or visit our webpage go.roku.com/rss. All you need to do is to ring the toll-free number @ +1-866-990-6730 and speak to our network support team.