Simple Guidelines To Create and Setup Roku Account
How to Setup Roku Account?
Among the preliminary requirements to set up and activate Roku streaming device, Roku account remains the most important one. Create and setup Roku account to activate your streaming device. We suggest you to refer the account creation guide before you proceed.
Requisites to Setup Roku Account
Collect the preliminary requisites before you proceed with the setup and activation process. Without the below requisites, it is not possible to create a Roku account
- Internet connection with a good speed
- Device activation or linking code
- Streaming device with top features and specifications
- Webpage or URL Roku.com/link to link the streaming device
Roku Account Creation Guide
- Power on the streaming device that you want to use and start connecting all the cables
- Settings will be visible on the device display screen and you can choose the option, wireless, to connect the device to the good speed network connection
- As you switch on, a Roku logo will appear
- Select the settings to connect the device to the internet and choose the display and language of your choice
Once these steps are done, you can proceed with the Roku account creation guide.
Roku Account Sign Up Page
- Switch on the mobile device that you use and open a new web browser
- You must use an active and speed internet connection
- Go to the respective page my.roku.com/signup and type the required data
- This includes first and last name, email, verify email, password and verify password tab and then click “Continue” tab to proceed.
- Set a Roku account pin if you receive a prompt as this step will help to prevent unauthorized channel purchase
- You can also update the payment or billing information under the payment method section
Connect your Device to the Account
- Go to the page Roku.com/link
- Tap on it and you will be intimated to type the code
- Get this code from your device display screen
- Start typing the code in the required space
- Wait and the Roku streaming device will be linked automatically to the account
Are you Stuck with Roku Account Creation Errors?
If you are stuck with the Roku account errors, here are the tips to resolve Roku account creation errors.
- Double check if you provide the required data that include the name, email ID and the password
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection
- Suggest you to perform a quick restart and then check if the errors still remain
- The webpage that you use for account creation must be valid
- Make sure that you use the right page Roku.com/link to link the streaming device
- Always use the valid Roku activation code to link the streaming device
- The webpage or URL that you use for sign up must be active
Create the Roku account and navigate to the page to link the streaming device. To get more updates, you can ring the support number +1-866-990-6730 available on our webpage Go.roku.com/rss. Resolve the Roku account creation errors right away if you come across any. We have the best team of experts who are happy to support and guide you anytime and good part is that the assistance that we offer is 24/7.