Watch Food Network on Roku – foodnetwork.com/roku
Roku has many interesting food channels and Food Network Roku definitely tops that list. They have both live and on-demand content which is usually intertwined with a cable subscription. But if you no longer are dependent on a cable or satellite connection, you are free to choose from other options. These include Sling TV, DirecTV Now, PlayStation Vue Xfinity, U-verse and also Cox. Install the channel on your streaming device and complete the activation process on foodnetwork.com/roku.
Getting it on Your Device
Installing the channel on your device is very similar to installing an app on your mobile device. Like how you would access the app store for your smartphone, access the channel store for Roku. From this, explore and find the Food Network app in order to install it on your device/account.
Activation May Require a Code
In order to activate this channel, like we mentioned before, you need to visit the foodnetwork.com/roku website.
- When you install the app, you will be asked to login using your cable provider info
- Enter these login credentials and submit the same to receive an activation code
- If you do not possess a cable provider login, then subscribe to apps like DirecTV Now or Spectrum
- They will provide you with a login info which you can use for this channel, get the activation code
- During this process, you must also make sure that the Roku and your PC, the one used for activation, must be connected to the same network
- Visit the activation website on your PC wherein you will enter the code you just now noted down
- Select the ACTIVATE button to proceed further following which you must choose your TV provider
- When you enter the correct activation code, the website will redirect you to a success message
- Otherwise, you will receive an error prompt saying that the code was not found
This is the simplest and easiest method for activating the Food Network Roku app on your device.
Start exploring the channel once you have it activated on your Roku for popular Food Network shows. Prevalent ones to which the whole nation is addicted are;
Kids Baking Championship
Who doesn’t like a good competition, and it’s even more fun when it involves kids and cooking. They are two magic words for entertainment and the Food Network live show does it best.
The Pioneer Woman
This show is one of the reasons why people are still hooked to the Food Network Roku channel. Follow the famous Ree Drummond on this show and find out how she manages cooking fresh all day long.
To get these popular shows on your Roku, don’t forget to activate the channel on foodnetwork.com/roku. It is the best place for all your cooking tips and easy to conjure recipes. If you need more assistance, call us at +1-866-990-6730 or visit Go.roku.com/rss.