When you have a Roku, you are open to a world of entertainment, literally from all across the globe. The Crunchyroll app on Roku is the anime destination with the latest and classic ones lined up for you. If you are wondering how to complete Crunchyroll activate on Roku, then read on further. Before you begin, you must know that there are two versions to this app, the free one and the paid one.
Which Version Should I Choose
There is an ad-ridden free version and an ad-free paid version available from Crunchyroll Roku. In order to get the premium membership for the channel, you must subscribe for their service on their website. After which you will be provided a Crunchyroll login which can be used to activate the channel on Roku.
What are the Prevalent Shows on the Channel
The channel hosts both anime and drama and here’s a list of them both.
|Monster Strike||Happy Boys|
|Eyeshield 21||LidaTokimeki trip|
|Travelling Daru||Mischievous Kiss|
|Gakuen Handsome||Call to Cosplay|
|Children of Ether||BiyouShounen Celebrity|
Can I Watch the Channel on All Roku Devices
The Crunchyroll app is compatible with almost all of the latest Roku devices that are currently available on the market. Additionally, all devices that sport an HDMI port support the channel for completing Crunchyroll activate. If you want to know about specific Roku models and their compatibility with the channel, then give us a call at our toll-free number +1-866-990-6730.
How to Subscribe to the Premium Service
The premium service of the channel offers a free trial of 14 days to all Roku users. After which period you will be charged a small amount of $7 as a fee towards the Crunchyroll Roku channel.
- To create an account, visit the Crunchyroll website and register with your email address
- And you also need to set a password for this account following which you gain access to their content
- If you want to set it up as a premium channel, then you must choose the TRY PREMIUM link
- You must then provide your card details to subscribe for the channel
- For the first two weeks (7 days), you will not be charged for viewing the premium version of the app
- However, post this period, your card will automatically be deducted for the fee towards the premium subscription
- Use this login to complete the Crunchyroll activate process on your Roku device
- In case, you no longer want the premium version, you also have the option to unsubscribe at any time
I am a first-time Roku user
If this is the first time that you are going to use a Roku, then remember that you need to complete the activation process first. For more info on activation, visit our website go.roku.com/rss or use our live chat assistance.