Go.roku.com/rss account activation for Roku is pretty easy if you follow the steps outlined in the below steps.
How to activate your Roku account in go.roku.com/rss ?
Go.Roku.com Link Activation:
- Open your web browser on your laptop/computer for activating roku account using go.roku.com/rss.
- Search https://my.roku.com/link in “google.com” or “bing.com“
- Provide the Roku Activation code on the page and hit submit.
- For existing users, activate your device.
- Provide your gorokucom login credentials and login.
- New users can create a new Roku account from the Roku login page.
How to create a Roku account:
- New users can create a new roku.com link account for go.roku.com/rss doing the following
- Open https://my.roku.com/link
- Click on “create new account”
- Provide your first and last name in the registration form.
- Type your email address.
- Create a password to protect your Roku account.
- Verify the password.
- Create a PIN to authenticate your purchase at roku.com/link activation
- Select your payment method.
- Also, provide your card details to create your account.
How to add channels on go.roku.com and do Channel activation?
- Go Roku channel store has your favorite channels.
- Go to the channel store on your Roku device.
- Choose your favorite channel.
- You can also visit my.roku.com/link to choose your favorite channel.
- You will have to pay only if you purchase a channel.
- Choose channels of your choice from the player.
- For Paid channels, Select your desired channel. Use your credit card to make your channel purchase.
- Roku setup provides around 1000 free channels.
- Watch the channels you added through the streaming player.
- Refresh your streaming player
- See the output message which displays all the new channels
- Roku has the feature to install apps from Roku channel store.
Users can purchase various channels from Roku channel store and will be able to watch TV shows, movies and a lot other activities through Roku channels without zero cost.
Activate your Roku streaming device
Activating your streaming device is easy if you execute the guidelines on our webpage. To start with, you must gather all the essential requisites such as Roku account and good speed network connection.
To begin with the streaming device activation procedure
Firstly for the activation process all you have to do is to hook up the necessary cables and establish a good speed network connection. As you power on the device, you will be prompted to complete the guided setup process (Language and display selection).
Top Roku streaming device brands available
There are lot of roku streaming gadget brands accessible and setup procedure remains the same. Check out the list of the latest Roku streaming device available.
Link the streaming device to your account
- Once you complete the process create a Roku account and use the activation code that is displayed on your TV screen.
- Log in to the page Roku.com/link and type the code that is displayed on your device screen to link the streaming device.
- Going further, login and navigate to the channel store to add your favorite channels.
- There are two channels types (Paid and free channels).
- To add the free channel, tap on the add channel option.
Troubleshoot the Roku streaming device setup errors
What if you come across errors while streaming the device?
Execute the troubleshooting tips available if you come across any errors activating the device. Here are some of the most common tips to overcome the errors.
- Perform a quick restart of your device( Use the settings>system >system restart to restart the device).
- Ensure that you complete all the channel activation steps and do not miss any of the steps.
- Navigate to the respective page and provide the required information for creating a new account
- Place the streaming device close to the router to avoid the signal interference. Make sure that you do not connect multiple streaming devices to the router.
- Using the wireless range extenders can improve the signal strength to a greater extent.
- Check the ethernet cable to troubleshoot the wired network connection and substitute the existing ethernet cable with a new one.
- Cross check the version of the software you are using and in case it is the old version try updating the software version with the new one.
- Also, perform a system update using the settings >system >system update.