Go.roku.com/rss account activation for Roku is pretty easy if you follow the steps outlined in the below steps.
How to activate your Roku account in go.roku.com/rss ?
Go.Roku.com Link Activation:
- Open your web browser on your laptop/computer for activating roku account using go.roku.com/rss.
- Search https://my.roku.com/link in “google.com” or “bing.com“
- Provide the Roku Activation code on the page and hit submit.
- For existing users, activate your device.
- Provide your gorokucom login credentials and login.
- New users can create a new Roku account from the Roku login page.
How to create a Roku account:
- New users can create a new roku.com link account for go.roku.com/rss doing the following
- Open https://my.roku.com/link
- Click on “create new account”
- Provide your first and last name in the registration form.
- Type your email address.
- Create a password to protect your Roku account.
- Verify the password.
- Create a PIN to authenticate your purchase at roku.com/link activation
- Select your payment method.
- Provide your card details to create your account.
How to add channels on go.roku.com and do Channel activation?
- GoRoku channel store has your favorite channels.
- Go to the channel store on your Roku device.
- Choose your favorite channel.
- You can also visit my.roku.com/link to choose your favorite channel.
- You will have to pay only if you purchase a channel.
- Choose channels of your choice from the player.
- For Paid channels, Select your desired channel. Use your credit card to make your channel purchase.
- Roku setup provides around 1000 free channels.
- Watch the channels you added through the streaming player.
- Refresh your streaming player
- See the output message which displays all the new channels
Roku has the feature to install apps from Roku channel store and users can purchase various channels from Roku channel store. Users will be able to watch TV shows, movies and lot other activities through Roku channels without zero cost.